Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Robo's World: The Blulite Rocks is now officially available for purchase on the Mac App Store!

View Robo's World: The Blulite Rocks on the Mac App Store

Download it today for only $1.99!

Robo's World: The Blulite Rocks includes:
  • Story Mode
  • Achievements: 7 to collect!
  • Ammo Scramble Minigame: A platform challenge featuring nearly 30 levels!
  • Air Battle Minigame: High-score oriented arcade Shoot-'em-up!
Robo's World: The Blulite Rocks

Robo's World: The Blulite Rocks is not only the first game I made for OSX, it's also officially the first game I've ever made available for purchase! Let me tell you, when I got the update from iTunes Connect, the urge to jump up and shout in the middle of my Programming lecture was very hard to control.
Blulite City

But I digress, this is not without a minor shortcoming; the exclusion of GameCenter from the initial release. Unfortunately, including GameCenter Entitlements was something I was unable to do, and rather than make you wait any longer (since certification takes nearly a month) I decided to release version 1.0.0 without GameCenter integration. Version 1.0.1 will certainly include GameCenter integration, and that will be coming as soon as possible! Don't worry, any achievements or highscores you get before the update will be posthumously awarded when you make the update to 1.0.1.

No comments: